Thursday, January 29, 2009

Videoclip Marina


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 !

I'm glad to present you my new musical videoclip "Tout me revient".You can see the official video at:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ys1t_tout-me-revient_music


Tout me revient

video production: Les films de Morphée

Directed by: Yannick Puig & Delphine Boudon

"Tout me revient" writed and composed by Da Silva

singer: Marina Venache (album Libellule)

label Universal Music / Niouprod/ TF1 Entreprises P&C 2008 Mercury



Regards,

Yann

2 comments:

Evelise F. Chagas said...

Hello Yannick,
You don't know me, but I'm a big fan from Brazil. Your work is amazing. I am a graphic and motion design student, graduating next year. One day in college, they showed your video "i lived on the moon". As soon as I got home I started searching for it on the internet, and downloaded it from your website. Then I found your other video krappoyo, wich i found amazing too. I love the way you worked the story on I lived on the moon. It was amazing, it makes you feel the true meaning of kwoon's song. It is perfect in every detail, and it's very sensibel. I love it. I love your work.
Congratulations for being such a great professional!
I am a painter (besides being a designer), so if you'd like, you can check out my blog: www.eveartes.blogspot.com
it's all written in portuguese, but you can still get to see the paintings, hope you like it.
If you can, write me back sometime on my blog.
From your biggest brazilian fan,
Evelise Chagas (you can call me eve)

Xelu said...

Me encanta tu trabajo, no sabia q vivias en España.

Genial¡¡